ALOHA PRODUCE BEND
RETURNS AND CREDITS POLICIES
STEPS TO REQUEST A RETURN
OCCASIONALLY THERE MAY BE A NEED TO RETURN AN ITEM RECEIVED FROM ALOHA PRODUCE.
WHEN THIS HAPPENS THESE ARE THE STEPS TO TAKE TO ENSURE THAT ALL RETURNS ARE PROCESSED CORRECTLY.
ALWAYS CHECK IN YOUR ORDER WITH THE DRIVER, WHEN THERE IS A MISTAKE FOUND UPON DELIVERY, THE DRIVER WILL CALL THE OFFICE AND WE WILL CREATE AS CREDIT REQUEST
WHEN YOU HAVE AN ITEM YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN AND THE DRIVER IS NOT CURRENTLY THERE DELIVERING ITYOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE OR YOUR SALES REP AND SPEAK TO SOMEONE.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE RETURN REQUESTS ON THE VOICEMAIL OR IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF YOUR ORDER
DUE TO THE FACT MANY OF THE ITEMS WE DELIVER ARE PERISHABLE WE ASK THAT YOU NOTIFY US WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DELIVERY OF ANY ISSUES.
WHEN YOU CALL WE WILL THEN VERIFY THE DATE OF SALE AND THE REASON FOR RETURN AND CREATE A PICK UP REQUEST FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULED DELIVERY DAY.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE DAILY DELIVERIES WE MAY ASK THAT A SALES REP PICK UP THE PRODUCT OR THAT YOU SIMPLY SEND US A PICTURE OF THE ITEM FOR OUR RECORDS.
ITEMS BEING RETURNED SHOULD BE IN SEALED ORIGINAL CONTAINERS WITH ALL CONTENTS INTACT, MISSING PACKAGING, IMPROPERLY STORED PERISHABLES, FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF AN ISSUE WITHIN 72 HOURS ARE GROUNDS FOR DENIAL OF RETURN FOR CREDIT.
ONCE THE PRODUCT IS RECEIVED AT THE WAREHOUSE A REQUEST FOR CREDIT WILL BE SUBMITTED AND APPROVAL OR DENIAL WILL BE ISSUED WITHIN 3 DAYS.
EXTENSION OF CREDIT POLICY
1. ALL new customers will be COD and need to complete the COD only form.
2. Any new customer that would like terms is required to complete the credit application in its entirety with all signatures and a requested credit limit.
3. Credit applications will be reviewed and references checked before any offer of credit is extended.
4. A letter of credit approval, denial or credit at a reduced level will follow once the decision has been made.
5. If credit reaches extended limit, customer will automatically revert to COD until the balance is brought current before credit can be issued again.
6. All credit terms extended will be 30 days, payable on the 10th of the following month.
7. Any balances outstanding will incur late charges of 1.5% per month (18%) per annum.
8. Aloha Produce of Central Oregon reserves the right to reduce the credit limit at any time the customer is not paying the balance in a timely manner. The customer will receive written notice if an adjustment becomes necessary.
9. Billing statements will be produced for the month prior and mailed out no later than the 5th day of the following month.
There are always exceptions to the rules,
however ANY exceptions must be approved by President, Tom Vetter
In order to maintain and grow Aloha Produce of Central Oregon, it is vital to sustain cash flow sufficient to purchase necessary products. Aloha Produce of Central Oregon's policy is to attempt credit whenever possible within reasonable terms.